WHAT IS SO REVOLUTIONARY ABOUT THE JONES MACHINE?
It is the safest Barbell ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a power rack where the bar hooks and safety spotters move along with every movement you make.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Reduced risk of Injury
Since the hooks move along with the bar, the "lift off", and "racking" of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
The greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, and are spaced at 4-1/2" intervals, you can push to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists.
No need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits. (Please always DO set the safety spotters at appropriate height to avoid serious injury.)
- Easy Transitions
Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier. Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, set safety spotters, and lift!
CAN IT BE USED AS A SMITH MACHINE?
Yes. Simply engage the spring pins to lock the horizontal movement into place for traditional "Smith" exercises.
- Construction: Heavy gauge steel.
- Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade linear bearings and solid hardened steel guide rods.
- Economy Bar w/Nylon Olympic Ends: 7' Olympic weight holders can be removed for use with 1" Plates. 25mm Grip, 35lb. starting weight, 500 lb. capacity.
- Power Bar: 7' Olympic weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Grip, 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity.
- Active Balance Bar: 7' Olympic weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Grip, 55 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity. MORE INFO
- Dimensions: CLICK HERE for Dimensions PDF. 42” L x 54.69" W x 83" H, with cable crossover 83" H.
- Light Commercial
- 2 year- parts*
- 10 years- frame*
- Lifetime- frame and all parts.*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship of original owner only. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.
Brochures & Manuals
Shipping: Truck (LTL, Curbside Delivery)
Box 1: Size: 83x11x5 Weight: 150
Box 2: Size: 43x17x8 Weight: 148
Box 3: Size: 61x10x6 Weight: 76
Box 4: See bars below
Box Weight Total: 401
* the total does not include pallet weight.
* add one of the following bars to shipping weight:
JB7N STEEL/NYLON END Bar Box 83x12x4 36lbs.
JB7PB Powerbar box: 83x12x4 47lbs.
JB7ABB ABB Bar box: 85x13x7 53lbs.