The F320 Flat / Incline / Decline System Bench is a great dumbbell bench. It also was specifically designed to work with the BODYCRAFT Jones Machines, Smith Machines, or Racks like the BODYCRAFT F430 Power Rack and RFT. As the bench inclines, the pads slide back staying in line with the bar, so you spend less time maneuvering the bench forward and back. No need to turn the bench around when performing exercises like a shoulder press.
F320 F/I/D Dumbbell Bench
PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING
BODYCRAFT has partnered with AFFIRM to provide competitive rates across a large spectrum of financial needs.
You pay nothing on select items when you pay in full on your credit card.
BODYCRAFT F320 FEATURES
- Great dumbbell bench! 20” tall in flat position and gets lower from there, making dumbbells easy to reach
- 8 incline positions– (-20’, 0’, 15’, 30’, 38’, 45’, 60’, 70’)
- Comfortable seat and seat back use 2″ thick, high density foam, covered in vinyl with upholstered back covers
- Seat declines for extra comfort and stability when bench is inclined
- Accepts attachments (Model F610 Arm Curl and F611 Leg Ext. /Curl)
- Transport wheels for easy maneuvering
- Pop-pin allows you to easily switch or remove attachments
- Construction: 2″ X 3″, heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Upholstery: 2″ thick high density foam covered in industrial grade vinyl and upholstered back covers
- Dimensions: CLICK HERE for Dimensions PDF. 62.6” L x 20.9″ W x 20″ H
- Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Life- frame*
- Life- parts*
- Light Commercial:
- 10 year- frame*
- 2 year- parts*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship for the original owner only. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.
Box 1: Size: 49.5x20x10 Weight: 74
Box Weight Total: 74
* the total does not include pallet weight.