Your leg muscles are the strongest and toughest muscles in your body. The BODYCRAFT F660 Hip Sled was designed with that in mind. From the heavy gauge steel, to the industrial grade linear bearings, this machine is built to withstand the toughest workouts – for a lifetime!
F660 Linear Hip Sled
PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING
BODYCRAFT has partnered with AFFIRM to provide competitive rates across a large spectrum of financial needs.
You pay nothing on select items when you pay in full on your credit card.
HIP SLED MACHINE FEATURES
- Squat shoulder pads: Unlike other machines, our oversized squat shoulder pads are fully adjustable, accommodating a wider range of users.
- Foot Plates: Both upper and lower foot plates adjust to several different angles. Upper plate measuring 16” L x 24” W and lower measuring 17”L x 24” W
- Donkey Squat Pad: allows for squats and calf raises by pressing with lower lumbar, relieving spinal compression.
- Removable 3” calf block: works in conjunction with Donkey Squat Pad and shoulder pads.
- Industrial grade linear bearings: never flatten and are next to impossible to wear out, ensuring smooth consistent performance for as long as you own the machine.
- Space saving design: with weights loading under the carriage.
- Construction: using heavy gauge, 2″ x 3″ steel tubing and 1/4″ plate steel.
- Carriage: rides on industrial grade Linear Bearings, and 1.25” case hardened steel solid guide rods. 75 lb. starting weight
- All pads: use double stitched heavy duty upholstery and high density foam.
- Leg press back pad: features lumbar support and flips up on a hinge for hack squat.
- Squat, Shoulder and Leg Press pads: permanently attached for convenience and longevity.
- Diamond skid leg press plate: can be adjusted to 5 different angles.
- Diamond skid hack squat plate: allows for multi-position foot placement and can be adjusted to 5 different angles.
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Dimensions: CLICK HERE for Dimensions PDF. 79″ L x 39″ W x 50″ H.
- Life- frame*
- Life- parts*
- Light Commercial:
- 10 year- frame*
- 2 year- parts*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship for original owner only. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.
Shipping: Truck (LTL, Curbside Delivery)
Box 1: Size: 65x30x10 Weight: 159
Box 2: Size: 51x25x8 Weight: 124
Box 3: Size: 42x29x9.5 Weight: 127
Box Weight Total: 410
* the total does not include pallet weight.