Your leg muscles are the strongest and toughest muscles in your body. The BODYCRAFT F660 Linear Bearing Leg Press / Hack Squat was designed with that in mind. From the heavy gauge steel, to the industrial grade linear bearings, this machine is built to withstand the toughest workouts – for a lifetime!
F660 Linear Bearing Leg Press / Hack Squat
PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING
BODYCRAFT has partnered with AFFIRM to provide competitive rates across a large spectrum of financial needs.
You pay nothing on select items when you pay in full on your credit card.
Linear Bearing Leg Press / Hack Squat Machine Features
- Squat shoulder pads: Unlike other machines, our oversized squat shoulder pads are fully adjustable, accommodating a wider range of users.
- Foot Plates: Both upper and lower foot plates adjust to several different angles. Upper plate measuring 16” L x 24” W and lower measuring 17”L x 24” W
- Donkey Squat Pad: allows for squats and calf raises by pressing with lower lumbar, relieving spinal compression.
- Removable 3” calf block: works in conjunction with Donkey Squat Pad and shoulder pads.
- Industrial grade linear bearings: never flatten and are next to impossible to wear out, ensuring smooth consistent performance for as long as you own the machine.
- Space saving design: with weights loading under the carriage.
- Construction: using heavy gauge, 2″ x 3″ steel tubing and 1/4″ plate steel.
- Carriage: rides on industrial grade Linear Bearings, and 1.25” case hardened steel solid guide rods. 75 lb. starting weight
- All pads: use double stitched heavy duty upholstery and high density foam.
- Leg press back pad: features lumbar support and flips up on a hinge for hack squat.
- Squat, Shoulder and Leg Press pads: permanently attached for convenience and longevity.
- Diamond skid leg press plate: can be adjusted to 5 different angles.
- Diamond skid hack squat plate: allows for multi-position foot placement and can be adjusted to 5 different angles.
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs. (Weight Holder is 12″ per side)
- Dimensions: CLICK HERE for Dimensions PDF. 79″ L x 39″ W x 50″ H.
- Life- frame*
- Life- parts*
- Light Commercial:
- 10 year- frame*
- 2 year- parts*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship for original owner only. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.
MANUALS & BROCHURES
- No manuals found
Shipping: Truck (LTL, Curbside Delivery)
Box 1: Size: 65x30x10 Weight: 159
Box 2: Size: 51x25x8 Weight: 124
Box 3: Size: 42x29x9.5 Weight: 127
Box Weight Total: 410
* the total does not include pallet weight.