- Rugged: built to last a lifetime
- Dual-Function Pec Dec: the only Pec Dec made that provides traditional flys and dumbbell style flys. Traditional flys are performed by pressing elbows against the pads. Dumbbell style flys are performed by simply grabbing the handles and swinging outward to chest height and then pressing forward and together. Range-of-motion adjustments fit every size user and also provide for rear deltoid flys. The most versatile Pec Dec made! U.S. Patent No. 6217492
- Leg Press: (optional) unique design for overall leg development and maximum comfort. Provides up to 300 lbs. of resistance. Foot plate adjusts to fit any size user. Great for calf exercises, too.
- Low Pulley Station: easy to access and plenty of room for exercises such as leg kicks, arm curls, low rows, deltoid raises, and more.
- Weight Stack Shrouds: (optional) provides safety and beauty! Attractive, noise dampening perforated steel shrouds with a black powder coat finish, which cover the precision-milled 200 pound weight stack.
- Press /Pull Station: with adjustable starting point allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including bench press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row. Seat and seat back are adjustable.
- Frame: 2” X 3”, and 2” X 2”, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
Finish: platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powder coat paint.
- Pulleys: 3.5” diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates: 1" thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings.
- Dimensions: CLICK HERE for Dimensions PDF. Base Gym: 72" W x 58" L x 81.75" H with Optional Leg Press: 72" W x 92" L x 81.75" H
- Residental Lifetime Warranty: Since it is built to last a lifetime, every part of the BODYCRAFT Galena is guaranteed for as long as you own it. We will replace or repair any manufacturer defect. Warranty applies only to the original owner and for in-home use. Does not cover normal wear and tear.
- For Light Commercial use:
- Frame - 10 years
- Parts - 2 years
Brochures & Manuals
Shipping: LTL Truck
Frame Box 1/2: 80" x 19.5" x 6" 113lbs.
Frame Box 2/2: 45.5" x 42" x 9.5" 180lbs.
Base Frame Box Weight Total: 293lbs.
Total Weight: 493
* the total does not include 80lbs. pallet weight.